Harold’s Pre Hibernation Special
Help Harold Get Ready for the Winter!
To celebrate the launch of HAMCO’s new website, we’re challenging you to a digital scavenger hunt to find our trusty mascot Harold!
Complete the scavenger hunt on our website for your chance to WIN $1,000 off a Furnace or Air Conditioner installation or 1 of 4 $100 gift cards to the Keg!
Rules & Regulations:
- Find Harold on our homepage to find the first of three clues
- Each clue will direct you to another page on HAMCO’s website where Harold is hiding
- Complete the submission form on the final clue page–you will be asked all the pages in which Harold was hiding
- Contest open to residents of Hamilton, Burlington & Oakville
- Contest ends November 30, 2022
- Five random winners will be selected from all submitted entries
- Winners will be contacted on Thursday, December 1, 2022.
- Participants must be willing to pose for photo if selected as a winner
- No purchase necessary
While water heaters have become a modern convenience and necessity, it’s important to remember that they’re still a large and powerful appliance that should be properly maintained. If your water heater isn’t performing correctly, don’t worry, here are a few of the...
The last thing you need when the weather begins to become cold is to experience a malfunctioning furnace that won’t turn on. Refusing to turn on, or turning on then immediately turning off is not an uncommon issue with residential furnaces. Oftentimes, there’s a...
During the summer months, the heat brings humidity into the air, so most homeowners don’t have to worry about having very dry air in their homes while they’re trying to sleep, relax, and live. In fact, during the summer months, many homeowners are looking for ways to...
When the average person thinks of formaldehyde, they think of a morgue, a funeral home, or those preserved frogs they had to dissect in science class; many of us don’t think of our own home. What may be surprising is that formaldehyde can be present in many different...
Heat pumps are increasingly being seen as a viable option for homeowners in Southern Ontario, this is because of their efficiency, convenience, and power. If you’ve looked into installing a heat pump for your home, you may have been discouraged by the initial cost of...
If your current home doesn’t have central air conditioning and you’ve been relying on window AC units, fans, and other at-home cooling methods, you may have noticed that the heat of the summer has been increasingly more difficult to handle as the temperature rises. If...