DM96VE Daikin Gas Furnace
Motor Type : Multi-Speed
Price Range : $$
Efficiency Range : Up to 96% AFUE
ENERGY STAR® : ✓
The Daikin brand DM96VE Multi-speed, Two-Stage gas valve, Multi-Position Gas Furnace features our heavy-duty stainless-steel tubular heat exchanger and durable silicon nitride hot-surface ignition system. This furnace is run-tested for heating or combination heating/cooling applications. Not only will this furnace provide your family with years of reliable warmth in even the harshest winters, it will do so economically. This quiet furnace delivers a money-saving efficiency of up to 96% AFUE compared to lower AFUE furnaces.
Compatible with the Daikin Premium Air Cleaner.
Go beyond just merely heating and cooling the air in your home, to providing cleaner indoor air to your family. Intuitively designed with outer dimensions that match original equipment furnace and air handler cabinets for quick installation.
The first smart thermostat to offer full two-way communications with Daikin HVAC systems.
- Multi-position installation/ Upflow/ horizontal left or right.
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electrical service
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) ≤ 2%
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Fully insulated heat exchanger and blower section
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel dual-diameter/ tubular heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet
- economical heating
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Quiet two-speed draft inducer
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a LED display
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals
- Energy-efficient multi-speed blower motor
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- All models comply with CA Low NOx standards
- Can not be installed in California’s South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) and San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD).
- AHRI Certified
- ETL Listed
Get a Free No-Obligation Quote on This Product
To request a NO-COST, NO-OBLIGATION – IN-HOME OR ON-SITE – SALES ESTIMATE, simply complete the form below and click on the submit button. We’ll have one of our HAMCO Heating & Air Conditioning professionals call you to arrange an appointment at your convenience.